1. Berzeck

Berzeck New Member

2. Ryler Sturden

Ryler Sturden Member Staff Member MC Developer

What happens if I have 200% of the worldcoin PoW network and do a chargeback? ;)

3. Berzeck

Berzeck New Member

Mayhem!
    Although...
    What happens if someone discovers a BTC bug and trashes the network?
    What happens if a meteorite swipes the earth?
    What happens if <insert your favorite apocalyptic vision here>
    As you can see many things can go wrong! :p the important thing isn't what can happen but if the probability of that happening is high enough to be worried, in the case of WDC this isn't the case because the cost of doing that would be a lot higher than possible returns (if any), even if some crazy fuck want to do this there are many coins that are more likely targets right now so the probability for that to actually happen to WDC is almost 0.
    Of course when this probability starts to increase we will switch chain tech being microcash an alternative for our long term plans ;)

4. fellow

fellow Member

not sure how to get of anything 200 percent but if I get 200% more than all others it makes sense :rolleyes:

Where can I find information how a chargeback in worldcoin works?

Wonder if this is based on the same mechanics like when someone mined about 30k WDC into the "own" longest fork back in late 2013 if i remember correctly (and tried to sell for BTC o_O)

5. pineapples

pineapples Member

what happens if i do the dishes straight after dinner instead of waiting until tomorrow morning?

6. Berzeck

Berzeck New Member

Then probably someone will want to hire you for house keeping services!
    If you accept WDC we can add your service in our providers list web page... which you can take a look accessing our new web page! which amusingly is the main topic of this thread :p
    www.worldcoin.global

7. bitmonk

bitmonk New Member

Nice working website you got there, keep up the good work guys.