1. Ryler Sturden

Ryler Sturden Member Staff Member MC Developer

Unfortunately for the last week I haven't been able to work on the actual MicroCash alpha due to working on a new site design for the MicroCash website and implementing a plugin for the forum to deal with distributing MicroCash seed. The current state of information is poorly distributed which makes it hard to even understand what MicroCash is.

The current aim is to migrate the site to the Xenforo system completely, at least for the main page, forum and potentially the wiki if that system is good enough. I have been investigating Xenforo codebase a bit and it is a fairly well put together system, the least hackable forum software in 2015 according to many sites. With the main site being on Xenforo a lot more user integration stuff can occur and possibly someone can do a nodeless web based wallet in the same system at some point to make using MicroCash simpler to use.

You can see some of the direction I am going if you select the "Test" style down the bottom of the site.

If anyone here is familiar with Xenforo, or PHP in general, and wants to help out just contact me or one of the other team members.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. SuperTramp

SuperTramp Administrator Staff Member

Sucks you have not been able to work on MicroCash code but I'm glad to hear and see that the Xenforo has capabilities beyond that of traditional software and an all-inclusive solution to our website needs as well as community forum needs. Will be interesting to see how it all shapes up.