Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryler Sturden

Ryler Sturden Member Staff Member MC Developer

Just post ideas you think would help distribute MicroCash's launch to as many people as possible. None of these ideas are confirmed, they are just that, ideas designed to increase knowledge on the subject.

There is no limitation on the number of ideas that will be used in the end, so every idea potentially could be used if it is worthwhile to the project.

IDEA
    As it stands now cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Litecoin have a fairly high population using them. We could use their wallet.dat files to extract 256bit keys that would be made to be valid in MicroCash. We could take the bitcoin and litecoin (and whatever else is highly used) and literally seed the MicroCash economy with the values from those blockchains.

Anyone who is already interested in those projects then gets a free amount of MicroCash that may invite them to take a look at MicroCash.

2. Sujiram

Sujiram New Member

Fun addictive game can be a key:
    1) microCash UI should work in nano or pico mode too.
    2) fun ( not only gambling) games with use of picocach should be released.
    3) promotional giving away, faucets and ingame purchases can be used for spreading and adoption.

3. notyep

notyep New Member

Not a bad idea especially if the objective is to get MC in the hands of the masses pretty much instantly. Plus, couple it with seeding it with the remaining SC holder accounts from the MCXNOW spreadsheet and that will satisfy all the loyal followers (like myself) and would equate to a win-win across the board. The fact of the matter is this, in order for MC to successful, it must be utilized and giving it to those rooted in the BTC/LTC/DGC world already provides the ideal transition path from somewhat good to "greatness " in MC.

4. SuperTramp

SuperTramp Administrator Staff Member

This ^ may actually be a GREAT idea. We probably don't have enough SC and SC holders to fund the economy at launch so getting some MCD into the hands of the BTC & LTC community right at launch would definitely help with early adoption.

5. Bigrah

Bigrah New Member

That would only help to dump the value into the ground if you ask me... more than 50% will dump all their coins the same day to cash out.
    Also it will benefit the rich BTC/LTC/DGC Holders and new one are fucked as allways.

6. SuperTramp

SuperTramp Administrator Staff Member

Well, if you noticed, I did not mention the DGC holders. They just have way too many coins. But, if you think about it, the majority of the BTC and LTC holders are not holding *thousands of coins. Also, this process of them getting seed coins does not have to be nor would it necessarily be automatic so we would not be starting out the MicroCash economy with total supply of all BTC and LTC. I actually own only a tiny amount of BTC and Zero LTC so it would not benefit myself in any way outside of just getting more people in the crypto community involved and creating more awareness about the project. And we definitely NEED more awareness about this project.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.