1. Ryler Sturden

Ryler Sturden Member Staff Member MC Developer

If you check in your account, under your personal details you can see any amounts you have bought so far. Currently I am just showing the BTC deposited but it will be changed to also add the all time highest Bitcoin in USD since the period you deposited it and show the estimated MCD return also.

If you have any problems with it please post it here and I will try to address it. I hope to have the total combined MicroCash amounts displayed somewhere soon too so we can know what seed amount we are currently at.

If you want more information on the initial MicroCash seeding please see this thread.

https://forums.microcash.org/threads/how-to-get-microcash-initial-economic-seeding.27/

2. Ryler Sturden

Ryler Sturden Member Staff Member MC Developer

Ok the estimated MCD is now working. It uses the all time highest Bitcoin price since the deposit arrived - coindesk api.

3. SuperTramp

SuperTramp Administrator Staff Member

Nice work! Pretty cool to see these values showing up in my account details. I think this type of 'seeding' might also be a first in crypto, at least I have not seen or heard of it before!